so i'm hanging out here in korea, and it dawns on me that it's mother's day (in the US)! i promptly send subliminal messages to my agency social worker (because i can't speak yet) to:
- send an 11.5 month wellness update, and
- send an updated PICTURE!!!!!
so here i am, at 11.5 months with my beautiful foster mom, and the care package that likely arrived some time in april! i'm showing off my NIKE SHOES (!#$%$%^! .. no, that was NOT in their care package) to tell mommy & daddy to "step up their game" (i don't recall seeing any pics of big brother tobe wearing nike shoes ...)!
the main changes from last month is that i now have 4 teeth on top and 4 teeth on the bottom (vs. 4 on top & 3 on the bottom) and i've grown taller & plumped out a bit!
height = 75.4cm = 29.7 in (58th percentile for my age)
weight = 10.1 kg = 22.3 lbs (72nd percentile for my age)
come get me already!!
2 comments:
Hi Quan Family,
I've been watching your 2nd adoption journey to Korea from afar. I am so excited for you all. God is so very good!
I'll keep you all in prayer and keep checking your blog.
Blessings and prayers,
Colleen
Wow, Asher's foster mom is quite the fancy dresser! I didn't know Korean ladies were so hip! =)
Uncle Joe
Post a Comment